- The potholes are growing again on the castle approach
- Change the hatch locks in the bird hide
- Lay galvanised wire along the length of the boardwalk to help stop them being so slippy
- Transplant alder saplings in to the wet woodland
- check and number the bird boxes
Paths update: If you like to walk around the loch you will be interested to know the loch water is now rapidly dropping and uncovering the paths. The west side (Dalton road) is now clear and the east side (A709) is still flooded in patches, but will hopefully be clear in the next few days. The boardwalk, near the castle, still has a few inches to go before being open again.